Monday, July 19, 2010

So Long, and Thanks for all the fish!

I am writing to announce that I am taking an indefinite leave of absence from my gardening blog to free up time for myself as I work through some personal goals I have been attempting to pursue for the past 3 years.

Here and there, if time wills it, I may throw up (ha) a post about the garden or something of that nature, but as of now, I am am placing my focus on other things in life as they are of great priority to me [finishing my novels(s), getting a book of poetry together and etc] or else I'm going to have some serious issues in life later on if I don't complete those things.

There are many more consistently updated and better blogs than mine that I admire that I suggest people read, such as The Home Garden and In the Garden and another of my favorites, Plants are the Strangest People , all of which have a lot less parentheticals and tangents :P

As going a week or more (as I have) without a post pretty much declares a blog go dead on the internets, we could call this a blogbituary if you like.

Hopefully I utilize this extra time I have in a better manner and that I find what I am looking for.

Best to you all and if anyone has any gardening questions that they don't have time to research but care to throw my way, I am always still very happy to answer things or would love to research your question for you if I'm unfamiliar with the topic!

5 comments:

lucca said...

It was a good run, and I look forward to reading your future novel-promotion blogs... and the novels :)

Anna said...

I was away for a while... returned and was unable to catch up.

Hope it's only a short break. Even random postings I'll read because I really do enjoy the time you take to thoroughly research your topic.

later,
Anna

Jacob Royer said...

Hope the writing goes well.
My wife just came back from the writer's workshop in Chautauqua put on by Highllights.
Writing can be a lot of work putting lots of stuff on the back burner at times.
Have fun.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Let me know if I can help :)

Anonymous said...

It's been a year, I really miss this blog.